D-Sight 2.0 (ref: 43879)
With a 5-slide capacity, D-Sight 2.0 is a unique slide scanner for digital pathology allowing fast, flexible and reliable acquisition, navigation, analysis, archiving and transfer of high quality digital images.
The automatic revolving system offers a choice of 7 different objectives for a wide range of selectable magnifications. Moreover, using the image multipreview the user can select and edit any area of interest; acquisition of macrosections with a dedicated platform is also supported,
The digital microscope allows real-time slide browsing and workflow control from remote workstations. Unlimited remote access with password protection to acquired images, individual files and working environments is guaranteed by a dedicated Web application.
Furthermore, the user can choose different customised hardware profiles for the acquisition of H&E, IHC, haematology, cytology slides etc.
D-Sight 2.0 includes dedicated membrane and nuclei analysis modules for tumour analysis with standardised and reproducible evaluation methods. The TMA module is also fully integrated and permits the evaluation and scoring of several hundred samples on a single slide.
There is also a dedicated joystick – ENJOY – designed for both right and left handed use that facilitates navigation and management of images in the same way as a traditional microscope.
4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
Few minutes to perform a complete slide scan at 20x
- Complete database management
- Automated host interface
- Automated scanning procedure
- Digital microscope (slide viewing in live mode)
- Remote digital microscope
- Quantitative image analysis for digital pathology
- Web interface for remote reviewing and sharing of digitised slides e.g., telepathology services, second opinions, online meetings (optional)
- Membrane, nucleus and TMA analysis modules (optional)